TSP Name: Northwest Pipeline LLC TSP: 67977322
Notice Stat Desc: SUPERSEDE
Notice Type Desc: OTHER
Post D/T: 10/02/2020 8:57 AM MCT
Notice Eff D/T: 10/02/2020 8:57 AM MCT
Notice End D/T:
Reqrd Rsp Desc: No response required
Notice ID: 20-136
Prior Notice: 20-125
Subject: Underrun Entitlement North of Kemmerer lifted
Effective gas day Saturday, October 3, 2020, Northwest Pipeline is lifting the Stage III (13%) underrun
entitlement currently in place for all receiving parties north of the Kemmerer compressor. Pipeline
conditions have improved sufficiently to no longer require an entitlement.
Northwest would like to remind our customers of the following:
• The Jackson Prairie Storage facility is currently at capacity. This limits Northwest’s ability to manage banking;
• Northwest is working hard to have Jackson Prairie at optimal levels heading into the winter season. This limits Northwest’s ability to manage drafting;
• The Goldendale to Roosevelt work continues as posted which limits Gorge pressures and volumes;
• Dominion’s Clay Basin facility will be shut in next week;
• Any excessive drafting or banking by customers may result in the system being placed under Entitlement (underrun or overrun).
Northwest encourages shippers to align markets with supply during October as we work to enter the
winter heating season with optimal storage levels.
If you have any questions, please contact your Commercial Services Representative or the Scheduling
Hotline at 713-215-6301.