THIS SERVICE AGREEMENT (Agreement) by and between Northwest Pipeline LLC (Transporter) and Intermountain Gas Company (Shipper) is made and entered into on September 13, 2023 and restates the Service Agreement made and entered into on March 25, 2020.
Rate Schedule SGS-2F Service Agreement
Contract No. 100405
- Shipper originally entered in Contract #100405 to replace a Rate Schedule SGS-1 Service Agreement dated January 12, 1994 with a capacity adjustment reflecting an updated Btu conversion factor for Jackson Prairie storage; all as authorized in Docket No. CP98-285.
- Significant events and amendments of Contract #100405 reflected in the contract restatement include:
1. By Restatement dated September 19, 2006, Transporter and Shipper amended the Agreement to extend the Primary Term End Date from October 31, 2009 to March 31, 2024.
2. By Restatement dated March 25, 2020, Transporter and Shipper amended the Agreement to extend the Primary Term End Date from March 31, 2024 to March 31, 2025.
3. Transporter and Shipper desire to further amend the Agreement to extend the Primary Term End Date from March 31, 2025 to March 31, 2032.
THEREFORE, in consideration of the premises and mutual covenants set forth herein, Transporter and Shipper agree as follows:
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, Transporter and Shipper have executed this Agreement as of the date first set forth above.
- Tariff Incorporation. Rate Schedule SGS-2F and the General Terms and Conditions (GT&C) that apply to Rate Schedule SGS-2F, as such may be revised from time to time in Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff (Tariff), are incorporated by reference as part of this Agreement, except to the extent that any provisions thereof may be modified by non-conforming provisions herein.
- Storage Service. Subject to the terms and conditions that apply to service under this Agreement, Transporter agrees to inject, store and withdraw natural gas for Shipper, on a firm basis. Shipper may request Transporter to withdraw volumes in excess of Shipper's Storage Demand on a best-efforts basis as provided in Rate Schedule SGS-2F. The Storage Demand and Storage Capacity are set forth on Exhibit A.
- Storage Rates. Shipper agrees to pay Transporter for all services rendered under this Agreement at the rates set forth or referenced herein. The Maximum Base Tariff Rates (Recourse Rates) set forth in the Statement of Rates in the Tariff, as revised from time to time, that apply to the Rate Schedule SGS-2F customer category identified on Exhibit A will apply to service hereunder unless and to the extent that discounted Recourse Rates or awarded capacity release rates apply as set forth on Exhibit A or negotiated rates apply as set forth on Exhibit D.
- Service Term. This Agreement becomes effective on the effective date set forth on Exhibit A. The primary term begin date for the storage service hereunder is set forth on Exhibit A. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect through the primary term end date set forth on Exhibit A and, if Exhibit A indicates that an evergreen provision applies, through the established evergreen rollover periods thereafter until terminated in accordance with the notice requirements under the applicable evergreen provision.
- Non-Conforming Provisions. All aspects in which this Agreement deviates from the Tariff, if any, are set forth as non-conforming provisions on Exhibit B. If Exhibit B includes any material non-conforming provisions, Transporter will file the Agreement with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (Commission) and the effectiveness of such non-conforming provisions will be subject to the Commission acceptance of Transporter's filing of the non-conforming Agreement.
- Capacity Release. If Shipper is a temporary capacity release Replacement Shipper, any capacity release conditions, including recall rights and the amount of the Releasing Shipper's Working Gas Quantity released to Shipper for the initial Storage Cycle, are set forth on Exhibit A.
- Exhibit / Addendum to Service Agreement Incorporation. Exhibit A is attached hereto and incorporated as part of this Agreement. If any other Exhibits apply, as noted on Exhibit A to this Agreement, then such Exhibits also are attached hereto and incorporated as part of this Agreement. If an Addendum to Service Agreement has been generated pursuant to Sections 11.5 or 22.12 of the GT&C of the Tariff, it also is attached hereto and incorporated as part of this Agreement.
- Regulatory Authorization. Storage service under this Agreement is authorized pursuant to the Commission regulations set forth on Exhibit A.
- Superseded Agreements. When this Agreement takes effect, it supersedes, cancels and terminates the following agreement(s): Service Agreement dated March 25, 2020, but the following Amendments and/or Addendum to Service Agreement which have been executed but are not yet effective are not superseded and are added to and become an Amendment and/or Addendum to this agreement: None
|Intermountain Gas Company
|Northwest Pipeline LLC
|Name: RANDY SCHULTZ - IGI RESOURCES INC.
|Name: GARY VENZ
|Title: AGENT FOR INTERMOUNTAIN GAS CO
|Title: Director Commercial Services