THIS SERVICE AGREEMENT (Agreement) by and between Northwest Pipeline LLC (Transporter) and NRG Business Marketing LLC (Shipper) is made and entered into on August 31, 2023.
Rate Schedule PAL Service Agreement
Contract No. 145376
- Shipper has requested Park Service under Rate Schedule PAL; and, Transporter is willing to provide Park Service in accordance with this Agreement.
THEREFORE, in consideration of the premises and mutual covenants set forth herein, Transporter and Shipper agree as follows:
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, Transporter and Shipper have executed this Agreement as of the date first set forth above.
- Tariff Incorporation. Rate Schedule PAL and the General Terms and Conditions (GT&C) that apply to Rate Schedule PAL, as such may be revised from time to time in Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff (Tariff), are incorporated by reference as part of this Agreement, except to the extent that any provisions thereof may be modified by non-conforming provisions herein.
- Service. Subject to the terms and conditions that apply to service under this Agreement, Transporter agrees to provide Park Service for Shipper up to a Maximum Park Quantity set forth on Exhibit A at Transporter's Park Point set forth on Exhibit A.
- Rates. Shipper agrees to pay Transporter for all services rendered under this Agreement at the rates set forth or referenced herein. The Maximum Base Tariff Rates (Recourse Rates) set forth in the Statement of Rates in the Tariff, as revised from time to time, that apply to Rate Schedule PAL will apply to service hereunder unless and to the extent that discounted Recourse Rates apply as set forth on Exhibit A or negotiated rates apply as set forth on Exhibit D.
- Term. This Agreement becomes effective on the effective date set forth on Exhibit A. The primary term begin date for the transportation service hereunder is set forth on Exhibit A. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect through the primary term end date set forth on Exhibit A and, if Exhibit A indicates that an evergreen provision applies, through the established evergreen rollover periods thereafter until terminated in accordance with the notice requirements under the evergreen provision.
- Non-Conforming Provisions. All aspects in which this Agreement deviates from the Tariff, if any, are set forth as non-conforming provisions on Exhibit B. If Exhibit B includes any material non-conforming provisions, Transporter will file the Agreement with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (Commission) and the effectiveness of such non-conforming provisions will be subject to the Commission acceptance of Transporter's filing of the non-conforming Agreement.
- Exhibit / Addendum to Service Agreement Incorporation. Exhibit A is attached hereto and incorporated as part of this Agreement. If any other Exhibits apply, as noted on Exhibit A to this Agreement, then such Exhibits also are attached hereto and incorporated as part of this Agreement. If an Addendum to Service Agreement has been generated pursuant to Section 11.5 of the GT&C of the Tariff, it also is attached hereto and incorporated as part of this Agreement.
- Superseded Agreements. When this Agreement takes effect, it supersedes, cancels and terminates the following agreement(s): None, but the following Amendments and/or Addendum to Service Agreement which have been executed but are not yet effective are not superseded and are added to and become an Amendment and/or Addendum to this agreement: None
|NRG Business Marketing LLC
|Northwest Pipeline LLC
|Name: SHAWN PARSELL
|Name: GARY VENZ
|Title: Asset Operations Manager
|Title: Director Commercial Services